Good news for those who suffer from body odor and
We live in a time where Micro-brews and Craft Beers are becoming a way of life and it’s been a long time coming. It’s no surprise that beer is the most widely consumed alcoholic beverage around the world, it unites everyone. So let’s take a look at some interesting facts about beer and drink to it!
- Alfred Heineken created a beer bottle that could also double as a brick to build houses with.
- Amsterdam pays alcoholics in beer for cleaning the streets; they also get 10 euro and a pack of rolling tobacco. Naturally, all of this is government funded.
- The world’s strongest beer comes from Scotland and has been given the terrifyingly appropriate name, Snake Venom. How strong is it? Try 67.5% proof!
- The glass shape affects your beer’s taste! Yes, the way your glass is shaped changes the way you would hold it so if your hand is physically on the glass your beer will warm up faster. The type of glass also affects how strong the head remains and the concentration of the aroma.
- Partially freezing your beer with make it stronger by a few percentage points!
- Barley can be grown in space, which means you can brew beer there if you wanted to. Space beer.
- Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty (beer) glass.
- Beer was not considered an alcoholic beverage in Russia until 2013.
- Lipstick can stop the head of your beer from forming.