While the Hollywood Walk of Fame features many iconic and legendary actors, it also features a few fictional characters that are just as iconic and legendary. Here are 12 of them.
1. Kermit the Frog. The most iconic frog in pop culture received his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2002. It’s located at 6801 Hollywood Blvd.
2. Mickey Mouse. The mascot for the Walt Disney Company got a star on the famous sidewalk in 1978. It’s located at 6925 Hollywood Blvd.
3. The Simpsons. America’s most popular animated family got a star in the year 2000 for the TV show’s 10 year anniversary. It’s located at 7021 Hollywood Blvd.
4. Bugs Bunny. The Warner Bros. mascot got his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1985 at 7007 Hollywood Blvd.
5. Tinkerbell. Peter Pan’s sidekick has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She’s one of five Disney characters to have a star, which is located at 6834 Hollywood Blvd. Tinkerbell got a star in 2010.
6. Shrek. The big green lovable monster got a star in 2010. It sits pretty at 6931 Hollywood Blvd.
7. Big Bird. The big lovable child-like bird has a star at 7021 Hollywood Blvd. Big Bird got a star in 1994.
8. Rugrats. Nickelodeon’s Rugrats got their own star in 2001 for the TV show’s 10th anniversary. The star is located at 6600 Hollywood Blvd.
9. Winnie The Pooh. The chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff got his own star in 2006. It sits at 6834 Hollywood Blvd.
10. Godzilla. The King of Monsters got a star in 2004. Godzilla is the only non-American fictional character to receive a star. It’s located at 6925 Hollywood Blvd.
11. Woody Woodpecker. While Woody Woodpecker isn’t as popular as other fictional characters on this list, especially with younger generation, he received a star in 1990, which is located at 7000 Hollywood Blvd.
12. Donald Duck. Mickey Mouse’s chief rival got a star in 2004 at 6840 Hollywood Blvd.