Actors and Actresses are some of the most well-recognized names
Why stay at an ordinary Holiday Inn when you can stay at any of these 7 fun and exciting hotels from around the world.
1. The Iron Horse Hotel in Wisconsin. It’s a motorcycle-themed hotel in the heart of Harley Davidson country in Wisconsin. it comes equipped with indoor bike parking and on-site bike washing.
2. Hotel Cocoon in Brazil. It’s a minimalist designed hotel that is themed as a spaceship. It makes you feel as if you’re in outer space, rather than in Salvador, Brazil, where it is located.
3. Aria Hotel in Prague. It’s a five-star luxury resort that themed around music. Almost every genre and subgenre of music is represented, including classical, Gregorian chants, and hip-hop.
4. Disney All-Star Movies Resort in Florida. While Disney resorts are (duh) Disney themed, the Disney All-Star Movies Resort is just themed with every animated Disney and Pixar movie imaginable. It has everything from Toy Story to Fantasia.
5. The Block at Tahoe in Nevada. Lake Tahoe is one of the hubs for snowboarders and skiers from around the world, so it’s fitting that the hotel, The Block, is centered around the winter extreme sport. Vivid even has a porn star room because it’s that extreme!
6. Hotel Tomo in San Francisco. Located in San Francisco’s Japantown, Hotel Tomo is an Anime themed hotel. It even features a few gaming suites with full-on gaming chairs and consoles.
7. Moscow Hotel Dubai in United Arab Emirates. Although the Moscow Hotel is located in the Middle East, you might think you’re staying in Russia, just based on the hotel’s overall theme. It’s a Russian-themed hotel from its design to the food and coffee it serves. Almost everything about this hotel is Russian, expect where it is located.