Did you know you spend a third of your lifetime asleep?
Sleep impacts absolutely everything, from immunity, to muscle recovery and cognitive performance. Because of this, it is absolutely vital to ensure you are achieving good quality sleep every night.
While one sleepless night is not majorly concerning, suffering from prolonged sleep deprivation can have serious consequences for your health.
It is estimated by the CDC that 35% of adults do not get enough sleep every night. Therefore, it comes to no surprise that a staggering 9 million Americans take prescription sleep medication regularly to catch as much sleep as they can.
If you are struggling to catch some zzz’s, aim to improve your sleep by taking natural sleep aid instead of resorting to artificial medication.
Looking for the best sleep aid on the market? Drift off with Performance Lab Sleep, our top pick that features natural ingredients to support your circadian rhythm.
Most effective OTC ingredients in sleep aids
For over-the-counter snooze support, there are some star ingredients that have been scientifically shown to promote sleep quality and duration.
Relax and recharge by adding the following top natural ingredients into your sleep routine:
A tart, bright cherry, Montmorency Cherry is the richest natural source of melatonin out there. Additionally, the cherry contains an array of antioxidants to boost recovery, reduce inflammation and improve overall health.
The Montmorency Cherry works to promote sleep by directly improving sleep quality and regulating the sleep-wake cycle. In addition, Montmorency Cherry has been shown in research trials to increase tryptophan production in the body. Tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin and melatonin.
Thus, Montmorency Cherry stimulates the pineal gland to produce and release more melatonin to aid sleep.
Montmorency Cherry has the right amount of nutrients and natural melatonin to encourage drowsiness without the dreaded next-day side effects.
It is important to look for a Montmorency Cherry supplement that contains a concentrated form to ensure you are taking sufficient bioactive levels to encourage effects. A 50:1 ratio of extract at 500mg is a recommended therapeutic dose.
A vital mineral required for over 300 enzymatic reactions, magnesium is an underrated nutrient that is often neglected. Not only is magnesium necessary for energy production, bone health and cognitive performance, it plays a vital role in muscle and nerve regulation.
Calm your body and wind down naturally with a quality magnesium supplement. Magnesium may promote the regulation of sleep by reducing sleep-disruptive muscle twitches, and relaxing muscle cells to soothe the body into a blissful slumber.
As magnesium levels in food have significantly declined over time due to soil depletion, many of us may be magnesium deficient. In fact, magnesium deficiency is directly linked to sleep disorders in adults.
Taking a supplement with a therapeutic dose of magnesium may help promote sleep. But not all magnesium supplements are created equal! Most cheap magnesium supplements often provide unabsorbable forms, such as magnesium oxide.
Instead, look for a supplement containing magnesium bisglycinate and magnesium taurate, which are both highly bioavailable forms that have been shown to support sleep quality.
Stressed out? Wind down with L-tryptophan.
A precursor of serotonin and melatonin, L-tryptophan is a natural amino acid found in food. In the gut, L-tryptophan can be converted into melatonin to encourage the onset of sleep and promote sleep-wake cycle regulation.
Tryptophan can also be converted into serotonin via 5-HTP, a feel-good hormone that enhances mood and relaxation.
Why you should avoid consuming synthetic melatonin
We know that melatonin is the main hormone required to regulate the body’s natural sleep-wake cycle.
Mega-dosing on melatonin may seem like a tempting solution, but it isn’t the answer. Although it may seem like common sense to take high doses of melatonin for sleep, the detriments outweigh the positives.
Why should you avoid taking artificial melatonin?
Taking large doses of artificial melatonin can have the following side effects:
- Headaches and brain fog
- Dizziness and nausea
- Next-day grogginess
- Reduced focus and concentration
- Irritability and anxiety
So, taking artificial melatonin is almost counterproductive. Sure, it might knock you out before bed, but it fails to provide restorative, high quality sleep that allows you to wake up fresh and ready to go.
Additionally, taking artificial hormones may impede the body’s natural production of the hormone. Long-term, your body’s production of melatonin may decline as a result of taking high amounts from external sources.
If artificial melatonin should be avoided, what is the best natural alternative to support your sleep without the horrible side effects? Is there any all-in-one supplement on the market that incorporates the natural ingredients we mentioned above?
We’ve found the perfect sleep supplement that fits every criteria: Performance Lab Sleep.
Ready to discover why this supplement won the title of ‘top rated natural sleep aid of 2020’?
Look no further.
Top Rated Natural Sleep Aid 2020 is…
Performance Lab Sleep
- Fall asleep much quicker – no more lying in bed staring at the time
- Better quality sleep – get the best night’s sleep of your life
- No morning grogginess – feel fresh and ready for your day ahead
Get the Best Deal for Performance Lab Sleep at:
How Performance Lab Sleep Works
Performance Lab Sleep is a high-quality supplement curated with synergistic ingredients to aid restorative sleep and next-day performance.
Featuring all the natural ingredients discussed above, Performance Lab Sleep has a winning, scientifically-backed formula.
Per two capsules, this is what you get:
- Magnesium: A triple-blend of the most bioavailable magnesium forms on the market, Performance Lab Sleep includes Bisglycinate, Taurate and high quality Nutrigenesis Two capsules of this supplement packs an impressive 100mg of magnesium, all ready-to-use by your body.
- CherryPURE (Montmorency Tart Cherry): At a potent 50:1 concentration, Performance Lab Sleep incorporates a patented and clinically-backed Montmorency Cherry, containing the highest amount of natural melatonin available. Per 2 capsules, you are guaranteed 500mg of concentrated extract.
- TryptoPure L-Trytophan: The most bioavailable form of tryptophan on the market, Performance Lab Sleep provides 250mg per dose for blissful sleep and improved mood.
How to Use
Performance Lab provides clear instructions on all their packaging, so you obtain maximum benefits from your supplements.
It is suggested by Performance Lab to take 2-4 capsules 45-60 minutes before your desired sleep time. For best results, take this consistently. If you are new to the supplement, take 2 capsules as a starting point, and build the dose incrementally.
How long does it take to work?
Performance Lab Sleep should induce mind-body relaxation from the first few doses. However, ongoing supplementation will support a healthy sleep pattern to ensure you achieve deep, restorative sleep every night.
Safety and Side Effects
This is the best part about taking a natural sleep aid like Performance Lab Sleep – it is 100% safe! No side effects, no grogginess, no withdrawal symptoms.
Performance Lab Sleep is the best non-habit-forming sleep aid available today. It contains the purest, most potent and most well-studied ingredients at therapeutic doses. The best part? You can take this every single day with 100% safety reassurance.
In addition, the dosage amounts are in-line with clinical research to ensure your safety comes first.
Performance Lab Sleep Summary:
To highlight the main points, we’ve summarized why Performance Lab Sleep is without a doubt the top rated sleep aid of 2020:
- Clean formula: Sure, other cheaper sleep supplements may have similar bioactives, but are often laden with harsh ingredients and preservatives that may trigger side effects. With no added ingredients, preservatives, excipients or colors, Performance Lab Sleep features the cleanest formula we’ve found.
- Highly bioavailable ingredients: With patented natural ingredients at studied therapeutic doses, Performance Labâ Sleep contains everything you need to sleep soundly in a capsule.
- Affordable for quality: With multibuy offers and an attractive price-tag, the quality of Performance Lab Sleep deserves every penny.
- No proprietary blends: Every ingredient is listed in detail, with the exact dose per capsule. Performance Lab Sleep are extremely transparent with their labels for your safety and reassurance.
- Buildable formula: You can take up to 4 capsules per day, adjustable depending on your individual sleep sensitivity and requirements. Sleep is not a one-size-fits all – which is why you can tailor the dose according to your own reaction to the supplement.
- Stackable formula: Possibly the best thing about Performance Lab Sleep – you can safely take it alongside other supplements for optimal health and wellbeing. Possibly adding the Nutrigenesis Multi to boost your nutrient intake, or Performance Lab Energy for even sharper next-day performance are tried and tested combos that work magically with Performance Lab
Conclusion: Best Sleep Aid
Getting your sleep foundations right can make a world of a difference to your overall health and wellbeing. Avoiding prescription sleep medication and high doses of artificial melatonin is important, in order to prevent reliance, dreaded side effects and withdrawal symptoms.
Instead, taking a natural sleep aid formula containing Montmorency Cherry, magnesium and L-tryptophan can nurse your body into restorative, blissful sleep without the harmful effects. The best sleep aid of 2020 is Performance Lab Sleep, which contains a powerful trio of sleep-inducing and mood-boosting ingredients that have been tried and tested in research.
To read more about this supplement, or to try one out for yourself, check out Performance Lab Sleep on the Performance Lab website.